If you have Internet
Explorer 6 or above, please do the following;
- Go to 'tools' and then select 'Internet options'
- Click on the Advanced tab
- Scroll down the "Browsing" options and uncheck :
"Enable visual styles on buttons and controls in web pages"
Optimising the application text size
The Application environment works best with the Smaller "Text Size" setting selected in the
Browser options. To do this follow the simple steps below:
- Go to 'View' at the top of the Browser
- Go down the list to 'Text Size'
- Select "Smaller" as the text size